Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hodge-Podge

I think it's creepy when pregnant ladies refer to their unborn baby by name. Maybe that's something that becomes less weird when you're preggo.

I am excited about taking a summer course (Decorative Arts), complete with trips to antique stores!

The next movie night is going to rock our socks off. Gangster movie night, with the original gangsta himself: Don Vito Corleone.
p.s. We're going to do straight up Italian for dinner! Stuffed shells, meatballs, red gravy, and cannolis. What!

Can't wait to visit Graceland with the bestie. It's going to be spectacular.

I love crawling into a bed with clean sheets, especially if the sheets were just pulled from the dryer and are still warm.

I am obsessed with LOST.

I think it's funny that Doug still has trouble understanding Appalachian speak.

I am a junk food addict. It's sad.

I want to go somewhere for spring break. Anyone wanna take a trip?

I need another tattoo. Maybe a collage of my children covering my entire back. Sweet.

I thought I heard Day-day running the vacuum and was like, "Wha??" But then I realized it was a car's motor on Doug Bear's new video game.

I think we have some interesting and hilarious conversations at lunch. Maybe I should start recording them. Of course, if that recording fell into the wrong hands, we'd all be doomed.

I need to go back to Mellow Mushroom or Bard's Burgers. That fried zinger is calling my name.

My mom cracks me up, especially when she tells me about Dad and his confusion with all things internet-related.

I love Kentucky basketball.

Ever since we watched Amelie the other night, I've been wanting to skip rocks. It's a nice pastime.

I like writing my blog, even if it is goofy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna shave Yoshi and get him a cheeseburger tattoo on his gut

    ReplyDelete