Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas focus

Now that Halloween is over, it is time to focus on Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year. I've already done a great deal of my Christmas shopping, but really, I'm never completely finished! I love Christmas shopping, too bad my wallet does not. I also love Christmas movies! I watched my first Christmas movie of the season Monday night: The Christmas Cottage. Yes, Sammy Winchester was in it, and no he wasn't a bad ass like he is in Supernatural. He was just a little dweeb, but that's what Christmas movies are all about: dweebs finding love in their heart (not just for hot chicks, but for their Mamas and fellow townspeople) and discovering the true meaning of Christmas. Obviously, it was cheesy; I cried; and I loved every minute of it! Not to spoil the movie for you, but, THEY SAVED THE CHRISTMAS COTTAGE, thanks to a dear old crotchety man.


Man, I am so excited! Tonight we are going to go see Bob Dylan in concert! How awesome! Yes, I have seen him twice before, but it's Bob. I have a strong feeling within my heart that he will open the show with Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat and his encore will be Desolation Row (or is that too depressing for an encore?). I guess his encore will be Like a Rolling Stone or All Along the Watchtower. Whatever it is, it shall be epically wonderful. Oh, Bob, please play everything from the Another Side of Bob Dylan album. If not everything, at least play Black Crow Blues or I Don't Believe You (She acts like we never met). And please, Bob, please giggle in the middle of the song like you do in the studio recording. That's my favorite part! What a cool life I have. Yes, so it sucks sometimes when work and school get me down, or when people are fartknockers, but overall, life is good!

2 comments:

  1. I would imagine a Bob Dylan giggle would sound about as pleasant as rocks scraping together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to watch that movie!

    ReplyDelete