Sunday, November 14, 2010

If Christmas was tomorrow




If Christmas was tomorrow, 95% of those on my Christmas list would be with presents! Yes, this weekend I nearly finished up all of my Christmas shopping! With the help of 2 beautiful, fantastic ladies, I scoured the stores of NKY and found perfect gifts for those on my list. I have a pretty big list, but I don't mind. I love hunting for Christmas presents almost as much as I love seeing the faces of those opening the gifts. Isn't it wonderful when you secure the best Christmas present ever?! That's how I felt Friday night when I bought Boomer's present. Can't wait til she opens it! There are only 5 people left on my list and I'll be done! : )

Done Christmas shopping for myself! Friday I bought my own Christmas present. A fancy new camera! It is awesome. Look out, I'll be capturing images of your smiling face at every opportunity. Check out the pictures here, why, they are taken with my new camera. My personal favorite is the one to the left...the little girl in the Santa hat on her bicycle. She is super cute. She got mad at her sisters and slung her hat and bicycle to the ground at one point. Kids are hilarious.

1 comment: