Monday, November 15, 2010

Grout

Well, the grouting in the bathroom is finally finished. It only took 2 months after the tiling job for me to get in there (with the supervision and help from Carol) and get it done. I am so happy to have that out of the way. Now, we just have to put the rest of the bathroom back together. New sink, vanity, mirrors, light fixture, ceiling, and the door frame. I'm pretty sure that I will not be doing any of this, but my pocketbook sure will!

Sure will be in for it next semester. I am officially enrolled in 3 graduate courses for Spring 2011. Yes, Doogie, laugh it up and make fun of me for crying about my 3 Public History courses, as you have been taking 3 or more courses every semester since enrolling in laaaaaaw school. I get it, law school is hard, or maybe it's just full of a bunch of whiners. At any rate, 3 classes next semester! Eek! Soon, I will have my MA, and I will rule the school! (And then I will have babies. You know, I'm baby obsessed.)

Obsessed with dinosaurs. As Doogie put it today on our work commute, "You could break into Marc's room at 2 o'clock in the morning, wearing a devil's mask and carrying a torch, and he'd just shoot out of bed and start rambling, 'Uh, Uncle Doug, did you know that tyrannosaurus-rex is bigger than the average house?" The kid is non-stop, motormouth, dinosaur trivia, full-throttle from hi to bye!

1 comment:

  1. Your new camera is able to capture Marc in horrifying detail, for better or worse

    ReplyDelete