Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Good Day

Today was a good day. The boys slept in until 8:45, just in time to catch Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. I love anything affiliated with Fred Rogers, people, even if those dadgum songs get stuck in my head for days ("if you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a deep breath and count to four").

After the boys had their morning bottles and watched Daniel Tiger, it was time for their oatmeal. We listened to Christmas tunes and watched it snow.

Around 11, family arrived! Uncle Glenn and Aunt Anita brought Brittany back to Covington and hung out with us for a while. It was a fun time. I love when family comes to town.

Guess what!  We never got out of our pajamas all day!!

After dinner, the boys gnawed on some clementines and we listened to some jazz.

Bath time came, and then it was time for fresh pajamas.

Kissy kissy and off to bed. I love my little dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment