Monday, March 18, 2013

I Need a New Head

Over the weekend, I had another series of days with a headache. The headache started on Thursday at work and continued into Friday. The Wildcats played on Friday, and I was excited (ugh) to watch the game. Too bad my head was throbbing. The boys went to bed at 8, and so did I! I thought I'd wake up on Saturday and get to watch my beloved Cats in another SEC tournament game, but no, that was not the case. They got beat. By Vandy. By Vandy! Ugh, I feel nauseated just thinking about it. Just thinking about Kevin Stallings smiling and gloating. Makes me want to puke. But, not as much as those sick nasty Cardinals being the #1 overall for the NCAA tournament, and my Wildcats heading to the NIT. Good grief! Just do yourself a favor and avoid
talking with me about basketball until next season! (I'm telling you, UK basketball is not good for my health. Just look at how angry it makes me. No wonder I have had so many headaches after a season like this!)

What about those Reds!? Alright, now we're talking! Secured myself some tickets to the Brandon Phillips bobblehead night. Beetle will be so ecstatic to get a bobblehead of her favorite player!

In other news...

My poor phone fell into the toilet (I had nothing to do with this). I was jamming to some music via bluetooth speakers and a killer playlist on my phone, when BOOM, my phone jumped from atop the speakers (located on the toilet tank) to the toilet bowl. Why, God, why? My phone was innocent! The good news is: putting a water-soaked cell phone into a container of rice to dry it out works! Well, something works. Maybe it would've dried out had it not been in the container of rice, but it was in there, so, I conclude that the rice trick works. Thanks, Doug!

When I lay in bed at night and my foot dangles off the bed, I get scared that some nightmarish, gnarly, evil creature is going to reach up from under the bed and grab it. So, I move my foot back onto the bed and to be super safe, I slide it under the covers. Monsters can't get to you when you're under the covers.


No comments:

Post a Comment