Monday, October 29, 2012

2 days til Halloween

In 2 days, little spooks will be parading around WW looking for some candy. I can't wait to kick back and check out all of the costumes. However, I am not looking forward to the awful weather we're supposed to have (rainy and 40s). Ugh, maybe I should hand out warm apple cider instead of kit-kats and twizlers. That reminds me of my ole Uncle Alvin. He used to hand out Pepsi Colas at trick-or-treat. Said that when he was a kid, he'd always eat his candy while he went door to door, and he'd get thirsty and want a pop. I guess he reckons other little fellers do the same thing. I always hoarded my candy until I got home. Then I'd dump it all out and separate it into piles. Bubble gum, candy bars, crappy candy, and Mommaw's candy (Mommaw--the only person alive that actually liked that peanut butter taffy...you know, that sick candy that came in the orange and black wrappers). Oh, and I'd also have to pick out the Bit-O-Honey and peanut butter logs for Dad. I never liked any of that old people candy anyhow.

"What did I do to make you not love me?"
My babies are so cute. Yesterday, I took the most awesome guilt-trip inducing picture of Julian ever. I plan to use it against Boomer as often as possible. I will send this glorious photo along with captions such as, "When are you going to come visit me, Aunt Boomer?" and "Why don't you love me anymore, Aunt Boomer?" So much fun I shall have with my little picture.

Could someone please tell me what on earth is wrong with these yahoos reporting on Hurricane Sandy? Why would you want to hang out in front of the ocean when there is a hurricane hitting the coast? I hope they get paid well.

No comments:

Post a Comment