Sunday, February 20, 2011

You suck, Monday!

If it wasn't for the dread of going back to work on Monday, Sundays wouldn't be all that bad. For example, on this lovely Sunday, I slept in til 10:30. Woke up, went downstairs, and my beautiful husband made me pancakes! Came back upstairs, read for school, posted on voiceboard, took a nap with Flashy (that creature you see to the left). Woke up at 4, read for school, went to Goldstar. Returned to the house to work on my webpage (with the guidance of my lovely husband). Now it's 10:36 and reality starts to sink in: tomorrow I must go to work. I must deal with shitastic Sponsors. I must have my soul crushed.

But enough of that, let me tell you about the movie night you missed! It was epic. The Godfather I & II. You know how I love Michael Corleone! And Vito, of course, the original gangsta! And did you see those delicious stuffed shells I prepared? To be honest, it was basically my lasagna in a different form, but my lasagna rules, so that is acceptable. TB brought cannolis and they were to die for--in my best Luca Brasi voice, "May your first cannoli be a chocolate chip cannoli." And Omie brought some swanky beverage, which turns out was pretty tasty if mixed with orange Crush (holler)! Oh and some, what looks to be, delicious bread that we shall tear into tomorrow. What a great time! The only annoyance of the evening was brought to us by Netflix...not letting us view The Angry Beavers, Beaver Fever episode. JERKS! It shall be watched next movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment