Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bartender, 1 more round, plz!


I have drawn/written Doug Bear a comic for the past 2 days. He has encouraged me to put them on this here blog, so, consider this your warning...in the near future terribly drawn, kitty-inspired comics will grace the walls of Blig, Blag, Blog. For the record, Marc thinks I am "not a bad drawer." He was being nice to me at Frisch's. I am the world's worst artist. I can barely draw a stick-man.

Man, things are getting tense at the Pit of Despair, so K and I have taken it on ourselves to mandate a happy hour every week. Next week, it's El Pueblo (VOMITAR! VOMITAR!). The following week, Cock and Bull. After that, who knows, but we're going places, dammit, and we're going to have fun. It shall be spectacular. We may even go to Molly Malone's for trivia night. You can never tell with us, we're simply that wild. Look forward to it, friends.

Friends, I present you with the lunch-time quiz (answer in comments, if you're cool):
1. Who is the creepiest rock star ever?
Unanimous lunch group answer: Billy Corgan (BTW--I just got shivers googling his visage)
2. Sexiest rock star ever:
Unanimous lunch group answer: Chris Cornell
3. Funniest rock star ever:
Dave Grohl and Andrew W.K.
4. If you could invite any rock star over to your house for a BBQ, who would it be?
K & N: David Lee Roth
Me: Eddie Vedder
T: Tom Waits

Yes, be jealous of our rock star lunch conversations.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, I had the primer for El Pueblo tonight. Hit a home run as always!

    ReplyDelete