Saturday, February 19, 2011

The New Baffroom

Remember back in the fall when I was crying about having to grout the upstairs bathroom? Well, the bathroom is finally completely finished (well, Doug Bear has to hang a shelf, then it'll be COMPLETELY finished). It's been wrapped up for a while, I just neglected to put any pictures up. So, here they are! It's a little difficult to photograph such a tiny space, but I did my best. Just know that my new bathroom rules, and was about a $500 renovation--would that be an accurate estimate, Doogie?

Doogie doesn't like the light fixture that Carol gave us, but I think it is pretty rad. It hangs a little low, so someone who is more graceful on a ladder than I, which, let's be honest, is just about anyone, will have to get up there and hang it a little higher. Oh, and one other thing I forgot...the hand towel hanger do-hickey needs to be mounted on the wall. I'll leave that one to Doogie, too. He's such a good little worker. And I know that he is just itching to get that cat ramp fixed, too. With that bonus I got at work, the washer and dryer will be here in no time. Gotta get the room ready! Sooo excited! Last night I went to the basement to get some clothes, heard a god-awful scary noise (it was as if the janitor from the Dent School house was locked up in one of the rooms in the basement--turns out, it was just the boiler), and high-tailed it out of there! I will be so happy when I no longer have to go to the creepy basement to do laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing! We are tiling this weekend if you want to get your grout on some more!!

    ReplyDelete