Monday, February 22, 2016

The Dudes Go to School

My little dudes started school today. This is very hard for me to comprehend. They are so tiny! But it's happening. They're growing up.

How I'll always see them.
Hanging out with Poss before school.
The scene that almost killed my heart.

Enjoying her time as an only child.


 Jonas at school messing with shaving cream.

Enjoying "breakstaff" for lunch at Frisch's. Jonas had pancakes
and sausage, and Julian had fries and goetta.

After school, we went to the aquarium. Here's Jonas
and Rachel petting a starfish.

Here's Julian guffawing at a shark.

Rounding out the afternoon with some ice cream topped
with strawberries and sprinkles!

I just received an update from the boys' teachers. It seems that Jonas had a pretty great morning and separated easily from his brother. His teacher said he asked to go home toward the end of the morning, but got over it once he heard he was going to play on the playground outside. Julian had a tougher morning and missed his brother. However, at recess, he was reunited with his bro at the playground and that cheered him up. Hopefully, tomorrow will be easier for my little love bugs and they'll become more independent each day.

It was so awesome to hear them talk to each other after I picked them up from school. I think I've heard, "Did you love school, Julian/Jonas? I loved school, too." at least a hundred times.

Off to play outside.





No comments:

Post a Comment