Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ron Weasley, What a Cool Dude

Last night, I finished Goblet of Fire and moved onto Order of the Phoenix. (Prepare thyself for many more Harry Potter-themed posts.)

I want you to know that Ron Weasley is my favorite. I feel like we would be best buds. We both really love candy. We like to run our mouths a bit. Ron's temper is probably a little shorter than mine, but we both just cannot deal with people. We are hilarious (right, Doug?). He has twin brothers. I have twin sons. And we both say reckon a lot. Total besties. Hell, I would venture to bet that if I introduced him to Kentucky basketball, Ron would be plastering posters of Willie Cauley-Stein next to those of his beloved Chuddley Cannons! 

But then again, who doesn't want a WCS poster?!

My obsession (with Harry Potter) is becoming unhealthy. We all know my relationship with Kentucky basketball has always been out of control.


No comments:

Post a Comment