Monday, March 9, 2015

Eyes All Over the Place

Having cameras throughout our house is such a convenience. I love being able to check on the boys at any given time. I'm in the kitchen making food and can't leave the goetta, I just grab my phone and keep an eye on things while I'm at the stove. I start missing them at work, I pull out my phone and see how they're doing. Hear a noise upstairs during sleeping hours, I check the phone and see which cat is lurking in the boys' room that should've been kicked out at bedtime. 

And perhaps the greatest advantage of all: The boys basically think we are omnipotent. Doug is continuously busting suckers left and right! If you could only see their little faces when they realize they've been caught! "But how, Dad?! How did you know I was pulling Yoshi's tail?!"

Here are a few hidden camera moments for your viewing pleasure. 

The dudes snuggling in the floor while their cars and alligator rest easy on the beds.
Hey, dude, where's yo pants?!
Monster getting her snooze on.
Joe Cool.
Joe Sith.
At least somebody uses those beds.
This looks safe.
Joe Ghost featuring Catzilla as Baby Kate.
Goetta every morning.
Early morning snuggles with Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment