Friday, February 13, 2015

Remember When (Warning: Strong Language)

"Hey, Carol, bring us back some good-looking firemen!"
Remember when we wrote that rap song, Kitty in a Basket? We still need to make our music video and drop that joint!

Remember that time Carol dressed up like Cupid and upon request, brought back Fire Fighters to join the party?

Remember when we found out books suck ass?!?

Remember when we got a little carried away with the tequila in my pantry and ended up singing Bocephus at the top of our lungs whilst dancing?

Remember when you force fed that cupcake to Kevy? The same night he played Edward 40 hands and everyone refused to help him pee.

Remember the first time we watched Thankskilling? "Nice tits, bitch!"

Remember when BC ran away and I sunk into a deep, deep depression?
New Year's Eve 2010.

Remember when I nearly broke my toe pretending to sunbathe like a lizard in the pool in Mexico?

Remember when we went to that kick ass Styx concert?

Speaking of concerts, remember, "Take a picture of me and my bitches!"

Remember the Bacon King and all of our NYE shenanigans?

Hey, remember that time when we were in the Frisch's drive-thru and that woman tried to cut us off, and you almost cut her?

Remember the best fortune in a fortune cookie EVER? "What's that in your eye? A sparkle!"

Remember when I told you I was having twins? "YOU'RE SHITTIN' ME!"

If only we would've recorded the great Marty fiasco.
We'd be YouTube celebrities, for sure.
Oh, oh, remember when Marty drove ole dude's boat into the dock? "I'll tell you why he did it, he's high, that's why!"

Remember when I almost broke my neck trying to do a front flip onto the bed on the cruise ship?

Remember the Marie Antoinette doll?

Ahhh. Those are fun memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment