Friday, February 20, 2015

A Day in Pictures (Friday at 125)

When I returned to work from maternity leave, I started a new work schedule. Before, Tuesdays and Thursdays were my favorite days because those were my days at home. Now, I work a little more, and my only weekday off is Friday. Since I've only got one day, I've got to make a point to live it up with my dudes and little lady.


That being said, living it up is hard to do in the winter time. We're confined to 125. Moreover, since temps have been BELOW ZERO, we're confined to a couple of rooms at 125. Old houses are hard to heat, folks. Close up those pocket doors and huddle together to keep warm!

We got along pretty well anyhow. Here's a few pictures from our Friday.

Waking up the dudes. One was happy, one...not so much.
You see, Mom, I can't sleep in my bed, it's a road for my cars!
The little hobbits enjoy their first breakfast: muffins and milk!
Trying to hoodwink Dad into staying at home.
Styling and watching Looney Toons.
Monster!
Getting some work done in his office (aka the closet).
Channeling their inner Bob Ross.
Playing with a cauldron of dried macaroni. What? Is that weird?
Taking a call on his banana phone.
Perfecting her spit bubble game.
Tummy time!
Feeling fancy.
Brrrr.
Snuggling with Uncle Dacian.


Monster looks so tiny in her crib.
Snuggle brothers (and Poss)







No comments:

Post a Comment