Thursday, July 26, 2012

One Week!

Can you believe it? My little J-Men, as Douglas calls them, are 1 week old today! Time flies when you aren't getting any sleep and nursing 2 little dudes every 2 hours. Woo! We are a tired but very happy lot over here at 125. I just don't know how we've made it all our lives without these little goomers; they are the best decision we ever made!! We just love them so much.

Since these boys are my biggest hit, I am going to share a few quotes from critics about them:
"They are just perfect. Their little noses. Their mouths. Their dimpled chins. They are perfect!" --Beetle
"They're so beautiful!" --Boomer
"They're so cute I can't take it!" --Carolyn
"They're little balls of awesomeness!" --Dacian the Destroyer
Just repeat those quotes over and over and that's what everyone thinks of my little gentlemen. Basically, they rule.

In other news, Doug's brother and sister-in-law are visiting from Philadelphia and are reorganizing, or shall I say, organizing our house. I am telling you, these two need to go on one of those TLC shows and do this for a living. When they get finished, everything is going to look so much nicer than it did before, and I might even be able to find things! I am definitely an unorganized person, so them doing this for us is so very awesome and much appreciated. The true test will come when they leave Doogie and I on our own and we have to continue to be organized without their supervision. Will we be able to live up to this challenge, or will we completely fail? Stay tuned to find out!

Also, for the first time in a month or more, both Doogie and I are sitting on the couch relaxing. Little Julian Gastright is in his swing and Little Jonas Gastright is curled up in his boppy sitting next to Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love them! Are you accepting visitors??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. As long as you don't mind seeing me in my pajamas & maybe without shower. : )

    ReplyDelete