Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It Was a Good Day

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God, I don't know but today seems kinda odd.

It's Wednesday, which means, no doctor visit (well, except for last week, when I was at the doctor every freaking day). Hooray! It's to the point where I don't really know what to do with myself when I don't have to go for a doctor's visit. I figured out what to do today, though, and it was a good day.

Me and F-Geezy.
I slept in until 10!! It was glorious even if I had to wake up every hour for a potty break. Generally, my doctor's appointments are at the crack of dawn, so I never get to sleep in, but today I did. When I woke up, I got my grub on, but didn't pig out. I had a poptart and some fruit (see how I balanced out my meal to be healthy--fruit, dammit!). After filling my belly, I laid back down for awhile. My snuggle buddy (Flash Gordon) wasn't quite ready to get up.


Finally, since my ole hips were acting up, they'd had enough of my gigantic body weighing on them, I got out of bed. Moved to the recliner, and my handsome husband made me lunch (a grilled burger and corn on the cob). Then, the real fun began: I started my Christmas shopping!!! Oh yeah. As of July..what is today?...July 11th, I have purchased 6 Christmas presents. Oh how I love Christmas! And this year, it will be even better with my two little boys. They won't know what's going on this year, but think of all the Christmases to come! They will love Christmas as much as me. 


Box of gingerbread!


Since I had done so much...sat in the recliner, ate a burger, shopped, I was killed out. Flash Gordon was also getting antsy. See, it was about 2 o'clock, and that is when we generally take our nap. So, I had to leave the interwebs and go hang with my homie F-Geezy.

I awoke from my 2-hour nap to see that the world's best Mommaw had sent me some GINGERBREAD in the mail. Mmm. Man alive, she is so awesome. So, I had me some gingerbread for an afternoon snack.

Now here I sit, it is nearly 6 o'clock. Doug has gone to get supper (JETS pizza)! This day rules (aside from the general misery from being 36 weeks pregnant).

Today I didn't even have to use my AK. I gotta say, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment