Thursday, September 15, 2011

There's a DINOSAUR in the LIBRARY

I don't know who those chicks are in the photo.
Going to class on Wednesday evening, I did not expect to see what I saw hanging out in the library. Yes, ladies and gentleman, it is true. There is a stegasaurus beetle in the Steeley Library. Yes, ladies and gentleman, it is true. I have been going to school for nearly 2 years and this is my first venture to the library. SUE ME! Anyway, the sculpture really is rad. You know, NKU may be a hideous concrete jungle of a campus, but they do have some pretty cool jazz hanging around the joint.

I wonder if the kid gets the same design as me, too.
Speaking of cool jazz, I  got some new kicks. They are extremely rockin'. How I love TOMS shoes. They are so much like wearing house slippers, except my house slippers are a tad bit warmer. Everyone should own at least one pair of TOMS. You would thank me if you bought a pair. Just think, you get to wear the equivalent of house slippers out in public and some starving child in BFE gets a new pair of kicks, too. Go ahead, buy a pair. [Paid for by TOMS shoes.]

In other news, I am deeply saddened. Last night, Douglas told me that someone is interested in my Betty Blue. For those of you who don't know, we are trying to sell the girl in hopes of buying a new whip (bigger, AWD, AUTOMATIC). Anyway, I don't want to see her go. She is so beautiful! I hope this dude who is coming to see her tomorrow loves her and if he buys her, takes good care of my girl. (This reminds me of that killer Alan Jackson song First Love. "I never should have sold her, I'll always love her, she was mine.")

1 comment:

  1. We got rid of my red cougar when I was pregnant with Brian. I was crying so hard I had to wear sunglasses. The guy asked Shawn what the problem was and he whispered, "She's pregnant." As if THAT had anything to do with it! It's hard to part with your car!

    ReplyDelete