Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lacto-ovo vegetarian

It is hard to type with a kitty on your arm. Flash Gordon used to be so small; now, he is fat like the rest of his brothers. I dare say he is developing fat sacks. Purr purr purr. At least he is cute.

I have recently made a lifestyle change: I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian (that means no meat, dude, but eggs and dairy are a-okay). Yes, for 12 days now I have not eaten meat. I really haven't missed it. The urge for a good cheeseburger hasn't hit yet. I'll probably cave when that happens. It all started with a wedding party. June 12, 2010 we served fried chicken and pulled pork bbq. The guests punished the chicken, but Doogles and I were left with a decent amount of pulled pork. I must've had me about 6 sammiches in 2 days. I quit meat cold turkey after a trip to Chipotle for a barbecoa burrito. Too much meat, too little stomach room. So, like I said, it's been 12 days. I don't really feel any different, I don't know if I'm supposed to. I thought I'd smell weird or something...like a carrot or a hippie.

Do you remember Hippie Stu? What a weird guy. He said he had the hook-up for magic mushrooms. He was old. So old. You remember Bonnaroo? And how some dirty hippie stole Michael's sandals, and he had to go around the rest of the weekend in his house slippers? Classic.

Coca Cola Classic is far superior to Pepsi. Pepsi products, as a whole, stink. That's why 7Up and Dr. Pepper went their own way. They knew Pepsi would only ruin their reputation. Don't you hate it when you go to a restaurant and you order Sprite and they say, "Sierra Mist?" Ugh. No. Sierra Mist is weird. What is wrong with you people? Do you know anyone who willingly purchases Sierra Mist? I didn't think so.

I didn't think that Max Midina was a good fit for Lorelai. I mean, he was handsome, smart, quoted great literature, romantic...but he was not funny...he was not manly. Sure he drove a killer vintage Mustang, but Luke drove a truck. Men should have trucks. And they should go fishing. And they should easily be able to fix stuff around the house whenever it breaks. And they should be funny. And get mad when you want to dress them up in fancy suits.

Doug has one suit. The suit he wore to the wedding. He took it off and threw it in the floor when we got home. Now it's covered in cat hair, like everything else in my house. Ah, cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment