Friday, July 13, 2018

My Day in 10 Pictures

I read an article yesterday about blogging. I went down the rabbit hole and clicked links here and there, and finally landed on a list of blog post challenges.

I accepted one: post about a normal day in 10 pictures. Easy enough.

Except...I only have 7 pictures.* 

70% is still passing. Am I right? 

*Let's be real, I have way more than 7. However, most are duplicate photos. Failed attempts at capturing the unicorn--a shot of all 3 kids looking in the same direction at the same time. 

Also, please note that I did have 8! (80%!) Unfortunately, upon further review of the first picture of the morning (my cubicle), I think there may have been (if you squinted really hard and zoomed in a million percent) something confidential lurking on my desk. As I like having a job (read: money), I refrained from posting. If you've seen Office Space, you've seen my cube (sans the red stapler).


Completely devastated after discovering the
food truck had cancelled, I had a nice lunch of Cheez-Its. 

Thank God It's Friday. The best part of the work day is leaving!
Glad to be home with these cats, enjoying the sun!

El Rio Grande for supper, since I had been
malnourished all day. This Bear loves queso.

Tacos, rice, and beans make Julian a happy boy.
Best buddies.


110 days until Halloween!
Celebrating Friday the 13th in style.

Time for bed + book!

No comments:

Post a Comment