Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring is Here (Beware: Explicit Content)

Spring is here and the weather is warm. This was reaffirmed today as I drove home from work. Crossed that lovely blue suspension bridge, and was dumped out right in the midst of the classiest street in CVG. What to my wondering eyes should appear, but some skinny, nasty, ugly dudes shirtless. Put your shirt on Covington! Good grief. I hope those dodo brains got caught in the rain storm without their shirts; they could use the free bath!

That reminds me, one day last week, I was driving home and guess what I saw: a middle-aged toothless woman with permed red hair dribbling a basketball down the road and smokin' a cig. Sometimes I think I am still in Hazard. Though, Hazard still has one on us, folks: The Hamburger Whore. That's right. Evidently there's some broad who hangs outside the McDonald's in Hazard and will give you a thrill for a Mac-donald's hamburger. What is the world coming to, people?




No comments:

Post a Comment