Monday, March 19, 2012

The Camera Adds 15 lbs

Well, children, March Madness is upon us. I was in Dwarf during the SEC tourney and got to watch that with my Mommaw. Then went to Louisville this past weekend to watch the second and third rounds of the NCAA tourney at the Yum! Center. I'll tell you what, both were a blast. The Yum! Center was a great environment for a UK game (even if it is the home of the dirty Cardinals). That place was rocking! And of course, the weekend prior, Beetle was hitting us with some zingers while we watched the SEC tourney with her. Check out the one below:

The camera adds 15 lbs, people.
Codar will give me an "AMEN" on this one: Every time you sit down to watch a basketball game with a member of the Cornett family, they find somebody on one of the teams who looks like someone they know. Most of the time, it's poor ole Albert Dale. Like clockwork, I arrived in Dwarf in time to watch the Ole Miss Rebels play Tennessee, and  Mommaw found one that looked just like Albert Dale. Then, this classic quote came from her when she was describing Skylar McBee of Tennessee, "He looks just like one of them ole sore-toed Napier boys from over on Duane."

Random thought: when I am writing reports at work and have to create a figure, and it just so happens to be Figure 4, I think about the Nature Boy, Rick Flair.

We were on Skype last night with Doogie's family. His 3-year-old niece asked, "When's the babies come out?" Haha! Cute. They'll be here in a few months. In the meantime, get a load of my outrageous tummy. Soon, I will be able to use it as a table. It already catches lots of crumbs, ketchup, spilled food. 19 weeks and 4 days today.



No comments:

Post a Comment