Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Kate's Ghost Friend

Kate has a ghost friend. I don't know if this is Jack (the ghost who hung out in the boys' room), or a new entity. She just refers to him as her "ghost friend."

I'll also tell you that on Sunday night Kate came into my room. The lights were out as I was alone in bed reading (only the light from my tablet was on). Doug was in the basement. She started to get in my bed, but stopped and looking into the darkness said, "Why's he in here?" And I asked, "Who?" And she answered, "That boy over there! What's he doing in here?"

Aaaah...so I promptly hopped out of bed and turned the light on. I asked her if she was talking about Flash Gordon (he was also on the bed). I hoped to everything holy that she was talking about that damn cat.

She just changed the subject and crawled on into bed. Like she wasn't the creepiest child on earth.

Anyway, remember the other day when I posted the picture below on Facebook? Kate on the swing. She had asked me if I would push her ghost friend.


Doug took that picture and adjusted the contrast and brightness to try to see if anything was there. Below are the results. Pay attention to the ladder. Also, please send over a Priest.












No comments:

Post a Comment