Saturday, February 24, 2018

Julian, Super Coolian, Gigantic Hooligan.

This morning I was awoken by Julian. He came into our bedroom around 7:30 and asked if he could snuggle me. How do you say no to that? He climbed on in and got under the covers. Directly, he let out a big, dramatic sigh,
The face of a deceiver.

"I can't wait for summer!"
"Why's that?" I inquired.
"Because we get to go on vacation...I wonder what cars we'll take."

Life is full of tough calls, man.

In other Julian news, this week he showed his true colors as a schemer. This is the first instance of such that I've noted in the ole feller, but sure to not be the last! Apparently, one of his classmates snuck a tablet to school, and Julian found that to be incredible. So, he was going to see what he could sneak. He landed on a little red car. The boys were getting their backpacks on when he disappeared into the living room, came back, and then asked Doug to put the car in his backpack. Thinking nothing of it, Doug complied. On the way to school, Doug heard him brainstorming his cover story of how the little red car had somehow fallen, accidentally of course, into his backpack without his awareness--*gasp*!!! 

I'm watching you, Jules, always watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment